We appreciate your gift to help our mission! If you would like, you can designate your donation to Sports, Arts, or General Fund in the comment section of the form. Thank you for your support.
Help Build the Arc!
We rely on individual contributions to help fund our programs and services. We appreciate your interest in becoming a part of our family and thank you in advance for your generosity.
Arc Downriver is appreciative of all donations. Your gift will help our mission of which is to advocate for individuals with developmental disabilities, cognitive impairments and their families by promoting choices, creating opportunities and providing support needed to fully participate in the community. There are a number of ways you can help:
- Donate using the online form
- Donate Cash
- Donate by Check to the mailing address below
The Arc Downriver
1028 Oak Street
Wyandotte, MI 48192
- Donate by including us in your will or trust. You can specify a certain dollar amount or percentage of your estate.
- Event support and sponsorship.
- General Contributions
- Tribute gifts and Memorials in memory or honor of a loved one or friend.
- Gifts of stocks, securities, mutual funds or real estate. You will get an income tax write off on the entire value of the gift and pay no
capital gains tax.
- Workplace Giving Campaigns.
- Corporate Donations.
- Donate by naming Arc Downriver as a beneficiary on you retirement plan or IRA investments.
- Donate a new or existing life insurance policy.
- Donate your car or boat to Charity Motors in behalf of the Arc. Please list Arc Downriver as the non-profit of your choice for a charitable donation. Please go to www.charitymotors.org to donate or call Charity Motors Toll Free at 888-908-CARS (2277)
Donors of a $1,000 or more annually or individuals who include the Arc Downriver in their estate plan are recognized as members of the Friends of the Arc Downriver. For more information, please contact Kevin McGuckin, Executive Director, at 734-283-0710.
The Arc Downriver is a tax-exempt, charitable organization and is eligible to receive tax-deductible contributions under the IRS Code 501(c)(3).